We are a Japanese-Arab-Egyptian team with agreat expertise in fields of investment, export and import. We are fully prepared to provide all necessary advice to companies and businessmen in the Middle East to help them extend their business. And opening new markets in one of the largest Asian Tigers in the field of trade and export, as well as providing them with a comprehensive study of the Japanese market, data and information needed by import and export customers, as well as providing comparisons between the best Ores and estimate the appropriate financial value and dealing with the Japanese partners and regional levels seriously, honestly and perfect language.
Consulting Treasure of the Earth – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- We seek to provide services of superior value to both internal and external customers.
- INTEGRITY & TRUST are demanded within our organization and in our business dealings and underscore every action we take.
- TEAMWORK is the means by which we achieve our success, recognizing that a well-motivated team is stronger and more effective than any individual.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY through having respect for the people in our community and always caring for our environment.
- SAFETY is embedded in every aspect of our work.
research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.